How to get the most out of your tire
The estimated lifespan of a tire can vary depending on several factors, such as the type of tire, driving conditions, and maintenance. On average, a tire can last for around 50,000 miles before you need to replace it.
1. Check tire pressure regularly: Proper tire pressure ensures that the tires wear evenly and prolong their life.
2. Rotate the tires: Tires wear unevenly depending on the position they are in, so rotating them every 5,000-7,000 miles will ensure that the treads wear evenly.
3. Maintain the wheel alignment and balance: Misaligned or unbalanced wheels can cause uneven wear on tires and shorten their lifespan.
4. Avoid overloading the vehicle: Overloading the vehicle can cause excessive stress on the tires, leading to premature wear.
5. Properly store tires: When storing tires for an extended period, avoid exposing them to direct sunlight or extreme heat, and keep them properly inflated.
Safe Travels, Abbey Icon
DOT Mobile Express®
We offer special services and pricing for Fleet Services, as we are there on your schedule when your fleet is idle.
Getting Ready for your DOT Annual Inspection – Steps to Take – Checklist